Collection: Spouse or Child of a Permanent Resident | Change of Status of Residence

5 products

【Spouse or Child of a Permanent Resident】Change of Status of Residence

Required documents list


  • Photo (vertical 4 cm × horizontal 3 cm, shooting within 3 months, no hat, no background)
  • copy of passport
  • Residence card
  • Home Certificate ※ In the case of spouse
  • Resident tax tax certificate and tax payment certificate・Certificate of employment (if there is a place of work)


  • Certificate of incumbency
  • Nasty withholding slip
  • Resident tax taxation certificate, tax payment certificate
  • Issue warranty (spouse is a guarantor)
  • Resident's card where all households are listed (minus not stated)
  • Snap photo of a couple (4 pieces in various situations)
  • Call history (screenshot possible)

※ Documents other than the above may be required.