Collection: Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services | Change of Status of Residence

5 products

【Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services】Change of Status of Residence

Required documents list

  • copy of passport
  • Residence card
  • Photos (4 cm × 3 cm) (for not for not not shooting within 3 months before application)
  • Resume (English and English exchanged Japanese translation)
  • Graduation certificate / transcript certificate (English, except for English)
  • Company profile of scheduled work (copy, financial statement, company guide, etc.)
  • A document that explains the content of the applicant's business (one for work schedule)
  • Reason for adoption
  • Reason for adoption
  • Resident tax taxation certificate, tax payment certificate
  • If you have a part-time job, a copy of the withholding slip of the part-time job last year

※ Legal review Total table (copy of one with reception mark) such as withholding slip of salary income of staff of scheduled workplace