Collection: Dependent (Spouse) | Change of Status of Residence

5 products

【Dependent (Spouse)】Change of Status of Residence

Required documents list

Applicant (person to get visa)

  • Photo (vertical 4 cm × horizontal 3 cm, shooting within 6 months, no hat, no background)
  • copy of passport
  • Residence card
  • Certificate of marriage in the home country of applicant
    ※ Please prepare Japanese documents that are written other than English


  • Residence card、copy of passport
  • Certificate of incumbency
  • Resident tax settlement certificate and tax payment certificate
  • Copy of resident card
    ※ All households(All except for My Number)
  • Warranty card

※ Documents other than the above may be required.